State Enterprise "Cherkasy Research & Development Institute of Technical and Economic Information in Chemical Industry" (SE "Cherkasy NDITEKHIM") worked selflessly for the economy and industry of the Ukraine, fulfilled export orders, annually conducted about 200 scientific and technical developments in technical, economic, technological, market, safety, environmental, regulatory and other aspects of the functioning of chemical and connected industries, commodity markets and chemical companies.
However, large-scale war actions which Russia launched against Ukraine on February 24, 2022, have stopped scientific, technical and research work of our specialists, as the production activities of big part of Ukrainian chemical enterprises which are our main customers have been ceased. The institute was forced to officially suspend its scientific and technical activities.
40 days of war have passed and specialists of our institute have clear understanding that there is urgent nessessity to resume main activities of industrial sectorin relatively safe regions together with partner companies, thus our applied research and practical services are needed to our customers in this conditions of changes in national, regional and global chemicals trade logistics.
Currently, our institute has the intention to strengthen the characteristics of its scientific and technical activities, to maintain and develop their diversification.
Currently spheres and activities are the following:
(1) carrying out operational monitoring of the situation in Ukrainian chemical industry (regional, subjective, sectoral, commodity and other ranges) in war and post-war conditions;
(2) providing logistical infosheets to existing companies concerning alternative and competitive imports of raw materials, semi-raw materials, auxiliary materials, including those previously supplied from Russia and Belarus (methanol, synthetic graphite, surfactants, PE, PP, PS, FFR, organic solvents, synthetic rubber, potassium chloride, semi-finished alkyd varnishes, organic solvents, urea-formaldehyde concentrates and resins etc.);
(3) preparation of targeted factual infosheets with verified details about manufacturers of chemical raw materials, semi-raw materials, chemical end-products (on specific requests) in any region or country around the world;
(4) providing professional advice on stewardship of exports of chemical products to any country worldwide (non-tariff regulation), development of standards, technical conditions, safety data sheets for chemical products;
(5) helding of targetedmarket research of any commodity markets of chemicals or related products (countries, regions, segments);
(6) conducting research on the economic feasibility, sectoral and commodity aspects of the creation of import-substituting production facilities in Ukraine in post-war recovery conditions.
This list is not exhaustive and we are ready within our competence and experience to conduct any other relevant research both for chemical and allied industries, and for companies-consumers of chemical products in other economy sectors.
We have saved and systematized our statistical and information databases. Our professionals have formed databases of profiled researches and developments of recent past years, the vast majority of which now have no restristion on their provision to third parties.
We are ready to provide our scientific and technical developments for affordable price to the national consumers or update them taking into account market changes and urgent information needs of the consumer. Information concerning our developments is available on all sites of the institute: http://www.nditekhim.com.ua, http://niitehim.ck.ua, http://niitehimlaz.2mcl.com, http://reach.ck.ua.
We are ready to conduct any research within our competence operatively and efficiently and to use our information resources and all our experience and professionalism.
We are tuned up to work constructively and responsibly with national companies of Ukraine and companies around the world. Unambiguous and categorical taboo - to cooperate with companies of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, as well as with all affiliated companies that are legal entities of other countries.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!
Sincerely, Director of SE "Cherkasy NDITEKHIM" Kovenya T. V.
Department of conjunctural-analytical and technological research on the problems
of chemical and glass industry of SE "Cherkasy NDITEKHIM" offers
- Conjunctural and economic, scientific and technical information in the "request - response" mode according to permanent agreements and separate requests.
- Analytical, technical and economic and conjuntcural-technological researches on various problems and aspects of development of chemical and glass industry.
- Update of finished reserch to the date of the request.
- Providing operational monthly information (analytical reports) on product market segments and subsectors of chemical industry.
- Compilation of thematic catalogues of documentation copies.
- Development of lists of current national and interstate standards and other regulatory and technical documentation.
- Search and formation of patents catalogues (or their abstracts) on the basis of electronic patent databases.
Analytical department research
The feature of the analytical department's research is in provision of a systematic analysis of the isuue in any chronological retrospective, taking into account conjunctural, technological, technical, economic, environmental and other aspects necessary for full disclosure and making a technical or management decision, unlike traditional marketing reviews do.
Analytical materials are developed on basis of continuously updated database, which contains more than 1.6 million printed and electronic documents. It includes all major statistical and patent documents concerning chemical industry, both self-developed and purchased databases on manufacture of chemical, petrochemical and related products.
Analytical materials of the of conjunctural-analytical and technological research on the problems of chemical and glass industry of SE "Cherkasy NDITEKHIM" are divided into two main categories:
- printed analytical research (their thematics are initiated mostly by the department analysts);
- targeted analytical research upon individual orders of enterprises and organizations (they are initiated by customers and performed in accordance with their requirements).
Procedure for ordering a print research:
- Read the content of analytical developments in the section "Research and reviews".
- Send us rerquest for analytical research with its name and year of execution in any form.
- If necessary, to receive the content of analytical research by e-mail or clarify all questions concerning the content and disclosure of certain issues in tresearch with the analysts of the department .
- Sign an agreement and receive an invoice for payment.
- Pay for research and receive it results by e-mail and (or) regular mail.
Procedure for ordering a target research:
- Develop a technical task for the target analytical research in the form of a request letter or technical task, where in any form to reveal all the necessary issues (technological, production, technical, market, price, environmental), to be sold in the research
- Send us a target order for analytical research.
- Contact with the head of the analytical department and discuss working issues of the order.
- Receive and sign an agreement and receive an invoice for payment.
- Pay for research and receive it results by e-mail and (or) regular mail in the terms established in the agreement.
The head of the department - Kanyuka Igor Volodymyrovych, tel./fax:+38 (0472) 37-41-65, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org